Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Abramson DO, MD
Dr. John Abramson, DO, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with other offices in Wynnewood, PA and Wynnewood, PA (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. John Abramson has 4 locations
875 County Line Rd
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
100 E Lancaster Ave
Wynnewood, PA 19096
2050 W Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
Dr. John Abramson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. John Abramson has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. John Abramson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
47 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1971
Dr. John Abramson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Abramson's office for more information.
875 County Line Rd Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
252 Lankenau Medical Building E Wynnewood, PA : (610) 896-7360
100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood, PA 19096
2050 W Chester Pike Havertown, PA 19083
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Abramson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.