Dr. John Brown III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Brown III?

Dr. John Brown - a surgeon with GOLDEN HANDS!!!

My husband recently had his 3rd Open Heart surgery with Dr. Brown. After surgery was in critical condition, but amazingly he made it through....Having been only 4 weeks since surgery, he is doing extremely well.

Dr John Brown

This is the best doctor ever. I would recommend any of my friends to go see him. In his care I knew he was competent and precise.

Outstanding

I was blown away by the skill and knowledge possessed by this man and consider myself very lucky to have had him as my heart surgeon - I also know of two other people he operated on that were equally as impressed by him.

State of the art technique with skill as sharp as his scalpel.

Dr. Brown is among the best of the best in the east. His technique is state of the art and his skill as sharp as his scalpel. My closest friend, who is an ivy league physician, was with me through my triple bypass. He gives Dr. Brown his highest praise for currency of technique, professionalism and technique. Dr. Brown's office runs like a well oiled Swiss timepiece. Office waiting time is almost non-existent barring emergencies. His manner is kind, commanding and reassuring. His explanations are clear and concise without technical jargon. Dr. Brown has stellar academic credentials as well. His excellent reputation is more than well deserved.

I could not have asked for anything better. My father was is the best of hands from the beginning. Such an professional and caring team.I cant thank them enough!!