Dr. John M Conte Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John M Conte?

Dismissed

Absolutely dismissed. Did nothing but check reflexes which I have done at all other appts. Told me to come back if still hurting??? Why do you think I went in the first place. When are these doctors going to start caring about patients instead of looking at them and saying you look good for your age and healthy looking???? Then dismiss you. Or they know the other specialist you see for other issue and dismiss you because they refuse to step on toes. Tired of seeing this.

The office workers are helpful and friendly. Dr. Conte takes his time when examining me and listens to my concerns in all matters, not just my gout.

He sucks

I wouldn't let this doctor trim my nostral hairs, he has the bedside manor of a slug. Operates without proper research, I'm surprised he keeps his license.

Did not care

I was tested by Dr. Conte for Lyme disease (was positive), however he and his staff failed to inform me until ten months later. After seeing another RA who was looking for test results that where run at Dr. Conte's office 10 months earlier did I find out I was positive for Lyme. I would not recommend Dr. Conte he took my money right away and failed to follow up on his patient (me) for 10 months. Dr. Conte in my opinion does not really care about his patients.

I found him cold, uncaring and full of himself. Would not recommend him to anyone/

No compassion here...

Every visit with Dr. Conte was worse than the one before. Initially he failed to inform me of my diagnosed disease after I called for my imaging results, next he treated me for the wrong disease during an office visit, and consistently failed to explain my treatment or listen to my concerns. If you feel the need to be your own Dr. than by all means Conte is your man

Dr. John M Conte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pawtucket, RI.