Dr. John M Fanning Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John M Fanning Jr?

GREAT dosctor.

The BEST primary care doctor I have ever had. No one can compare to him.

They are wonderful. My daughter just turned 18 and I took her right to their practice. They are doing a wonderful job with her as she has to go through a few testing. There is no stone unturned with Dr. Travoso and Ms Patel PA. Highly recommend this practice. -

mr

Only had Dr Fanning as my PCP for about 2yrs,from the first time I met him until the last he always made me feel like anything I had to say mattered,always was on top of his game whenever I came in for a visit with a problem he had a fix.Id still have him today but I moved and it was just to far to travel (2hrs) and I actually thought of doing it..

A really nice guy!

Friendly personality helped me to feel at ease. He was efficient and set follow up procedures right away. My questions were answered during the visit without hesitation. A very likeable and competent doctor.

A great doctor - very personable and knowledgable.

Patient

Dr. Fanning always greets me with a smile that I know is sincere. He is interested and compassionate when speaking with me and I know I can discuss anything that is troubling me physically or emotionally. If all is well we can trade funny family anecdotes and I leave feeling happy. If I am not well or sad because life has thrown me a curve I leave knowing that he understands how I feel and his empathy and encouragement never fail to give me a boost. He does an excellent job of explaining any illness, treatment or medication and patiently answers questions. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Fanning's staff is great! They are efficient, helpful, caring, friendly, and patient.

The BEST!

You may wait a minute to go in, but Dr. Fanning is worth it. He cares, takes time to listen to your concerns and is very gregarious - it is easy to talk him. That's why you may wait ten more minutes but its worth it to know they care about you! Rather than just dismissing patient concerns they take time to meet with you properly and don't rush through patients or diagnisis to maintain an office schedule.

Great doctor!

Change of GP to Dr. Fanning

It was suggested to me to change my GP since I was now working close to home after 30 years. I Picked Dr. Fanning based on his location and last name, I work with his brother. Some kind of way to pick a Doctor huh? Well, best move I Ever made! We communicate very well, actually have a good time during visits. He addressed a condition i have had for years and recommended an awesome specialist. I now recommend Dr. Fanning when ever the conversation turns to medicine.