Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Gibbons has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John M Gibbons has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. John M Gibbons has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John M Gibbons is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I'm 80 years old and had hip replacement on Dec 11 2017 by Dr Gibbons.,,,,the surgery went great and I'm 2 months in recovery.....have no pain .....pain before surgery was excrutiating....can't say enough good things about this doctor.....so polite and caring.....explains everything to you before surgery and after,,,.and his staff was great too ... and always had a great feeling after having an appointment with him.... a great surgeon and a caring doctor and I would re commend him whole heartily to anyone
Very hard people to work within office . Been trying to get an appointment but they needed my records. My doctor that performed operation out of business so I spent all day getting these records. 1st they said they just needed the date of operation now i have to send them records to get an appointment before an appointment i am in extreme pain but they could care less. Very aggravating.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gibbons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. John M Gibbons accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Orthopaedics And Rehabilitation, 100 Trich Dr Ste 2, Washington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Gibbons in this video.
Dr. John M Gibbons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.