Dr. John M Gibbons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Gibbons?

A fantastic surgeon and caring doctor

I'm 80 years old and had hip replacement on Dec 11 2017 by Dr Gibbons.,,,,the surgery went great and I'm 2 months in recovery.....have no pain .....pain before surgery was excrutiating....can't say enough good things about this doctor.....so polite and caring.....explains everything to you before surgery and after,,,.and his staff was great too ... and always had a great feeling after having an appointment with him.... a great surgeon and a caring doctor and I would re commend him whole heartily to anyone

Very hard people to work within office . Been trying to get an appointment but they needed my records. My doctor that performed operation out of business so I spent all day getting these records. 1st they said they just needed the date of operation now i have to send them records to get an appointment before an appointment i am in extreme pain but they could care less. Very aggravating.

Love this doctor

the staff are very nice and so our the doctors

Great Doctor

One of the best, most courteous, gentle, polite and caring Doctors that I have ever had. Really like him and recommend him to everyone. He has taken great care of me for about 15 years already

Excellent dr. Highly recommend!

Great Physician

Dr. Gibbons performed a total hip replacement four years ago and I just had a knee replacement done last week. I had my knee done in the facility in Washington and would highly recommend this facility. The staff was so friendly and top notch, I just can't say enough positive things about my whole experience. He is a great surgeon.

Great physician!

Dr. Gibbons performed my hip replacement surgery. I was scared to death to have this surgery. His explanations and caring manner took some of my fear away. Thanks to him my surgery went very well and my recovery and follow up have been great!.

Doctor Gibbons; along w the other doctors and staff are great! The Private Hospital facility in Washington is start of the art and very knowledgable and they all treat you as if they had known you your whole life! Friendly, curtious, and particular! I would HIGHLY recommend any of them!

Best Orthopaedic Surgeon in PA

He is a great doctor!

Office Visit

I was very satisfied with my service at Dr,Gibbons office.The staff was very polite and courteous.He explained everything in detail about my knee and wasn't seeking to do surgery right away like some orthopaedics surgents.I deinitely highly recommended Dr.Gibbons if your looking for honesty and good quality.

Dr. John M Gibbons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.