Dr. John M Hardin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Hardin?

Great!

He was very thorough, when my son was between 5-7 years old he helped my son who was diagnosed with Alapecia. We started off with cream for his head and it healed in a month! I didn't go back for follow up because his hair grew back. My son was so happy. I am going to back because he is now 9 years old. And the bald spot has come back. Last month, I thought it was when he fell and hit his head, his head skidded on the pavement. But it has gotten bigger, about almost the size of ping pong ball. I hope he is still there I hate meeting great doctors and going back and they are not there.

Dr. Hardin addressed all of my questions and made me feel at ease with a difficult situation. He not only talked with me about my problem but how my family could help in getting me better. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist!