Dr. John M Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Hoffman?

Excellent Orthopaedic Surgeon

I had severe pain (bone on bone & arthritis) in both knees for quite a number of years. I had my left total knee replacement July 10, 2017 and my right TKR August 21, 2017. Dr Hoffman and his staff know what they’re doing. I’m so happy to be pain free!!! He’s the best !!!! Highly recommended!!

Total hip replacement

I highly recommend Dr Hoffman!! He did my total hip replacement surgery. His surgery center was very good with hard working and professional staff. I'd give him all the gold stars!!

New Year, New Knee! Going to have the other one done sooner!

As advertised, good experience, fantastic results. I should have had left knee replacement years ago. Will not hesitate to have right knee done sooner by Dr. Hoffman and his TEAM. The surgery went extremely well, and I feel 25 years younger. A truly professional staff at O.S. makes the experience stress less from the initial call ( the hardest part), to thorough follow-up in the weeks following surgery. Dr. Hoffman is obviously extremely knowledgeable, and a busy man, but I was also impressed by the highly capable assistants he has working closely with him. Thanks to all of you!

knee scope

Followed the procedure to determine knee pain. Xray , MRi, peformed Scope and all was good. Great facility with excellent staff

Coordinator of Environmental Services at Trinity Hospital

My whole experience was great. I delivered 4 children naturally but never experienced surgery before. I had a total hip replacement that as far as I am concerned went as smooth as silk. All the nurses and personnel staff from the office through the surgery were as kind as could be. The surgery was only a couple of hours and I wasn't even aware of it. I was home in less than 24 hours. I was totally satisfied with the whole process and feel 100% better for having had the surgery. A big "thank you" for everyone involved.

Great experience, great surgeon and team!

very poor...ha massive infection in knee replacement, bone chips and debris requiring another surgery by University of Iowa Hospitals nine months later.. with the total lost time...nearly 2 years,,, still having problems with the Zimmer knee component

I was very pleased with Dr Hoffman and the very thorough approach and post op care There was lots of opportunity for me to be involved with preparing for surgery and tohelp promote healing after surgeryExcellent job and very good results back to work and feeling great!!

I had partial replacements on both of my knees during 2013. Dr. Hoffman and his staff gave me my life back. Prior to the replacements I could no longer walk more than a couple of blocks because of the intense pain. Today I have no problem doing anything that I want. I have very little scaring from the operations to the degree that they are almost unnoticeable. I would encourage anyone who is beginning to feel the discomfort and or the clicking of your knees to seek his help for a better life.

Knee Replacement

When I found out that I needed to have my knee replaced, the one name that everyone said was Dr. John Hoffman. His reputation is outstanding and rightly so. I had a complete knee replacement 5 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I was able to complete physical therapy in 4 weeks. Dr. Hoffman's associates and staff were friendly and available to answer any questions. After surgery, his office called a couple of times to make sure that I was ok. I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman to anyone in need of an orthopaedic surgeon.

answered all questions gladly

will not waste any time, but will talk with you and will gladly answer questions,any that you may have

the entire staff is outstanding.from check in to outpatient care,excellent care.