Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John House
Dr. John House, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. House is affiliated with Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington, Baylor Medical Center At Irving and Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton. He speaks English.
Dr. John House has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John House has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John House is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. House is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Las Colinas Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Usmd Hospital At Fort Worth Lp
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Cook Children's Medical Center
30 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions801 W Interstate 20, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John House in this video.
Dr. John House is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.