Dr. John Kane III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Kane III?

Dr. Kane saved my life

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr. Kane was my "second opinion" after recieving my initial diagnosis in Syracuse. Based on the information, he opted to have an immediate procedure done to save me from complete renal failure. A month later, following a biopsy, Dr. Kane and his team worked to remove a water melon-sized tumor from my Abdomen (after 17 hours of surgery). Following the surgery, he and his team were compassionate, helpful, and very thorough. They were responsive with all of my concerns or questions following discharge as well.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Dr. Kane was spot on telling me all the aspects of my upcoming surgery and the potential results and recovery time...this man spent over 12 hours on my surgery...I cant thank him enough.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Dr. Kane did an excellent job on my initial surgery for melanoma. He has proven to be supportive and very accommodating in the nearly five years since. Medically, he has been knowledgable about my entire medical situation, beyond the melanoma. I am glad I chose Dr. Kane and Roswell.

Posted on November 27th, 2011

Dr. Kane performed surgery on my father for a very rare and aggressive tissue cancer. My only interaction with him was after he had been in surgery for over 12 hours. He came out to give us an update and actually sat down with us and talked with us, not down to us. He also answerred every question - no matter how it sounded. Also, made everything understandable.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

A wonderful dedicated, caring, concerned, forthright, responsive, skilled physician. He has made himself available, especially post- operative. This skillful surgeon gives his all to his patients. We will be forever grateful to him for his involvement in our lives. When other Oncologists closed the door & said there was no hope, Dr Kane gave us encouragement & continues to do so. Our deepest gratitute to you Dr. Kane.

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Kane was very kind, answered all my questions in a manner I could understand and put all my worries to rest! I feel very lucky to have him!

Posted on March 21st, 2010

Great bedside manner, talks to you without having his hand on the door ready to leave, just wonderful.

Posted on June 16th, 2017