John Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen John Kennedy?

Good nyc orthopedic surgeon

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I was hurt in a skateboarding accident and doctor kennedy helped rebuild my ankle. I have been doing pt which has been going very well as of late.

So happy to have my life back!

Posted on November 28th, 2017

I have been going to doctor kennedy for about a year after my accident. I couldnt walk and help my family it was very bad. Im glad that dr kennedy and staff is helpful and apointment making is easy and flexible. My daughter is so happy that mommy can walk again enjoy the holidays dr kennedy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted on November 24th, 2017

Want to wish you and your family a happy belated thanksgiving! You have been exponential to my recovery and i am so grateful for this. Thank you!

Good Doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Hi, Dr kennedy is an excellent doctor and he has helped me alot in my foot tendinitis that has been plaguing me with pain for years. He speaks to you one on one and describes everything in detail and is straight to the point. He could be a bit pricey for some but for excellent service a price needs to be paid. His staff could use some improvement as they can be sometimes abrasive. Anyway great doctor i Highly recommend for orthopedic needs.

Great doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Myy girlfriend recomended i see dr kennedy after i told her i was frstrated cause i been to many doctors and they werent no help. Doctor kenedy is an ecxellent doctor and im glad him and his staff is there for me.

Helped my mother tremendously!1

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I want to personally thank Dr. kennedy and staff for my mothers recovery from a pretty bad car accident. She is able to walk alot better than before and she asked me to write this review she wants to thank Dr. Kennedy and staff and let them know she greatly appreciates you all and wants to let you all know how much she loves you guys for making such a difference in her life! Thank you dr, kennedy for my moms recovery I am so happy she found you!

I can finally play tennis AGAIN!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I refer all my friends to Dr.Kennedy ever since my personal experience with him and his staff. I had a torn Achilles and him and his team communicated and remedied my torn achhilles as well as my ankle arthritis with the use of shock wave treatments and amnotic injections for the ankle arthritis. I am so thankful for Dr. Kennedy and his staff and will continue to recommend him to all my friends!

Simply the best.

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Don't waste time with others who are talking the talk. This guy walks the walk Tendon tear surgery three months ago. Just back from a week long trek in Costa Rica with no pain. Total rock star.

Dr kennedy and his team are awesome.

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Highly recommend.

Thank you so very much for all you have done and the amazing care you have and continue to provide over the past few years.

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I went on a vacation with my son to visit Petra and post treatment he was not only able to walk the 5+ miles; but also, was able to climb the 225 steps to the royal tombs. Without your help and amazing skills he never could have climbed those steps (or even walked to them) and for that I am forever grateful.

Dr. Kennedy presented with both a very caring bedside manner as well as an extremely knowledgeable understanding of my condition.

Posted on July 27th, 2017

He really knows his business. He not only gave me an in depth examination of my foot, he formulated an exercise routine to get me back to my tennis games.

I saw Dr. Kennedy few months ago, he really helped me with the very bad pain I was experiencing in my feet.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

He was very professional and listened to my questions and concerns. Highly recommended. A real Pro. Swell staff as well!