Dr. John Kim Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John Kim?

It's hard to say

Posted on October 12th, 2016

His wife ruins the whole atmosphere with her constant screaming and walking around behind you trying to constantly clean up when there's not even a speck of dirt to begin with. I once sat and listened to her scream at him for an hour while he was with patients. If he told her to go home where she belongs and to stop trying to controlled his business he would succeed.she also barely speaks English but decides to put herself on the phone to make appointments.

Thankyou

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Did, not let your patients on united healthcare know you were not excepting there insurance no more .Shame on you .Left us hanging I talked to insurance company you were to let us know . Loved the girls God bless them all I seen what they go through.

Find a different doctor .

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Turnover is constant there. Wife is rude not professional at all. Slams doors, screams at staff & has obnoxious signs all over.Dr.Kim is a wonderful doctor its a shame what his wife is doing to his practice .

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

His wife should not work there!!!!!!!! She is rude, she never speaks English, and she is chasing off patients.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Have had the displeasure of dealing with this doctor as a family member has recently been diagnosed with high blood sugar. The attention to our family member has been beyond lax. at every turn there has been a problem. from the writing of a prescription to receiving the equipment needed to monitor this serious health issue. a full panel of blood work was ordered and when came time for those to view these results the wrong ones were sent. test results that were over 9 months old were sent making the recent test useless. only the hand written notes of the doctor himself that with this doctors known reputation and unorthodox practices known by health care professionals that quote "know how he is" have we been able to get some headway in a situation that has yet to be resolved. STAY AWAY!!!!

Do NOT go to Dr. Kim!!!!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Actually, I like Dr Kim... It's the office staff that is the worse. I'm not sure if he knows how they really are. My father who is disabled has gone a week without pain, blood pressure and cholesterol medications for over a week because they called them in for the wrong patient!!!! Then they were rude and basically accused me for their mistake!!! They take their phone off the hook all day long and it rings busy. That happened for 3 days straight. The office staff is rude and extremely incompetent. My father had to go to ER, when we told nurse there are concerns, she said she hears that A LOT about that office. Dr. Kim's wife will put paper towels down on the floor every where if the weather is bad outside. Could be dangerous to those who cannot walk steadily like my father. Just plain tacky. So if you like to go without your meds because you cannot get a hold of the doctor, like getting busy signal on the phone and like rude/incompetent office (nursing) staff, this is the doctor for you!!!!

Best Dr. Ever!!!!

Posted on May 15th, 2014

My one on one bed side time, he shows concern with each question and never rushes!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2013

I would not suggest going to Dr. Kim. The wait is long and the staff is very discourteous. I have switched doctors because of this but I can't seem to get my records faxed over to my new doctor. When I called about this, the girl on the phone was rude and said that they didn't have time to fax them. I called again a week later and was told that they were understaffed and that they would get to them next week. In the mean time, I am still without my meds.

The other reviewer is an idiot

Posted on September 4th, 2009

I go to Dr. Kim. He is a kind hearted and through doctor. He did take in several new patients a while ago due to another doctor retiring, so for a few months the wait was a bit long. I was warned of that when I made my appointment,however. The Dr. and his staff have always been great. You can tell by the horrible spelling and language chosen that the other reviewer has some intelectual challenges, to be kind. To be unkind, that person is an idiot.

Posted on November 20th, 2017