Dr. John M Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Lim?

Professional and Knowledgeable

Good experience with doctor and staff.

RN

I reported him to Texas Medical Board for untimely and inadequate response to cataract surgery complications. I have permanent damage to my right eye.

patient

I was and still am extremely disappointedin my cataract surgery. I told Doctor Lim it was important for me to have near vision beacuse I work on paper work everyday and do not want to ware glasses for near vision. I have never needed glasses for close work and this is my life. I would prefer to need glasses for distance if I would need them at all. He competely ignored my request and said he gave my the vision based on my height. Now I need glassed to see even price tags in stores. The lense her implanted in my eye looks like a animal eye. It glows and reflects light. When I look in a mirror I see a unnatural reflection in the lens . It looks like the lens is defective and reflects light just like a cats eye. I don't know if he bent it before it was inserted but I can tell you the first eye done by another doctor does not look like this one. My original eye doctor retired and I took a change on Dr. Lim much to my disappointment. I hope this keeps someone else from making the same mistake I did. When I went in for follow up he could care less about my concerns.

Good Doctor!

Dr Lim is very awesome. He is very knowlegeable and an expert in his field.