Dr. John Lloyd III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lloyd III?

long time patient

Posted on January 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of dr Lloyds since the late 80's or early 90's..i was so pleased when he began visitng "outlying" offices, as there was one closer to my home than the medical center..this past year however, he no long goes there and I must go to kingwood or to his office on fannin..in any case,after all these years of yearly paps and check uos, I still recommend him as an ob/gyn..his staff does change at times,but that is to be expected..

Don't waste your time or money...

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Appointment was easy to get and only two days away. I was told he would have an ultrasound machine on had and he didn't, he brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal and said "If you had said pelvic pain instead of abdominal pain I would have brought it". He also said the location of my pain is where my colon is located, I asked what why in the world my colon would flare up during a period. He offered antibiotics "in case" of infection and ordered an ultrasound that would be a week away and I had to drive an hour there & back, in pain. Broken promises, waisted visit & no solid answers.

Posted on January 12th, 2015

I really like Dr. Lloyd and his care that he gives. He is always very personable and kind

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Lloyd 1 year ago for TTC and now for OB care. He is wonderful! He takes as much time as needed to explain everything, answer every little question, and make a little small talk. I never feel rushed. He has personally returned phone calls and his staff is always available. Getting a next day appointment has been a breeze. Test results come back within 24 hours. He listens to my concerns and will run necessary tests to ease my fears, if necessary. I feel like he's become some kind of surrogate family member or family friend. He knows my history without consulting the chart, remembers enough about my husband and child to have a conversation with them when they accompany me to appointments, as does his staff. I've had three children and Dr. Lloyd is, by far, the best OB/GYN I have ever seen.

Steph

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I always schedule my well woman exam ahead of time so I can get the date and time that I want. Dr. Lloyd is personable and caring. He's my daughters physician and they love him also.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

He has been my doctor for 20 years. He delivered both of my children. There is no other doctor you want in the labor room with you! The confidence he has and the obvious respect he receives from others is top rated. He will be my doctor for life! On regular appointments he listens to ALL of you questions and concerns.

Shocked

Posted on September 30th, 2010

It was easy to get an appointment, but that was about it. He came into the room where I was and instantly began a spiel about how much his disagrees with what I do for a living and how horrible "we" are (I had filled out what my employment was on the patient info sheet). He then was condescending to me when I tried to inform him then he became belligerent. BTW I am not an AIG executive, I work in child protection specifically adoptions. I so in shock I couldn't say anything. I left and cried all the way home I was so angry I didn't speak up for myself. What could I have done while my legs are up in stirrups? He was far from professional.

AWESOME DR!!!!

Posted on August 5th, 2010

This is the greatest Dr I have ever had in my whole life! He is very detailed and will stop to have a conversation with you. He delivered my daughter 3yrs ago and I never want to go back to another OBGYN ever again. Ifyou are looking for a OBGYN he is the one I would recommend!!!!

Posted on July 26th, 2017