Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John M Maddox has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. John M Maddox has the following 13 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Colonic Diseases
- Rectal Bleeding
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
Showing 1 of 8
The office staff were extremely nice. They young girl that took me back to the exam room was fun and cheerful. She made me feel at ease. Dr. Maddox was very straight forward with my diagnosis. He answered all of my questions and we even talked on a personal level. Over all I think he is great and his current staff is wonderfu.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCENCAL HEALTH, 4050 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Maddox, MD - Colon and Rectal Surgery in Santa Barbara, CA, in this video.
Dr. John M Maddox is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.