Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Maddox has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. John M Maddox has the following 13 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Colonic Diseases
- Rectal Bleeding
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
Dr. John M Maddox has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
The office staff were extremely nice. They young girl that took me back to the exam room was fun and cheerful. She made me feel at ease. Dr. Maddox was very straight forward with my diagnosis. He answered all of my questions and we even talked on a personal level. Over all I think he is great and his current staff is wonderfu.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCencal Health, 4050 Calle Real, Santa Barbara, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Maddox in this video.
Dr. John M Maddox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.