Dr. John M Mckeown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Mckeown?

Upon hearing my diagnosis of metastatic breast cancer in 1993, I was crushed. Dr, McKeown visited me in the hospital and said "We're going to lick this!" He included me in the planning of the treatment, unlike other doctors at the time who would just proceed. I believe I am a stronger, more vibrant person today because of Dr. McKeown. He cared.

thankful

I found this doctor after being admitted through the emergency room for severe anemia. He gave me the iron infusion that my pcp didnt. I cannot complain about any of the care & treatment. He has been always pleasant & caring.

Totally Confident

My Oncologist who I truly loved, has retired! So when I was referred to Dr. McKeown, I truly thought I would not like him as good as my first Oncologist. But to my surprise, he was very thorough when going over my breast cancer with me. Very sympathetic and showed true concern for my health. Also, I became anemic, due to heavy periods, which my gyno did nothing for. Dr. McKeown treated me with iron intravenously and brought my iron up quite quickly. I can't say enough good things about him.

If you want a doctor that doesn't listen to you and could care less, then Dr. McKeown is the one for you. While sitting in his office during my first chemo treatment, I kept telling him something was wrong and I was in a great deal of pain during the infusion. After checking the port three times, he couldn't find anything wrong and told me to go to an emergency room. Turns out the port was flipped and leaking and saturated the surrounding tissue so that 8+ weeks later I am still in pain and waiting for the hardness to subside. Dr. McKeown would be my last resort.

Dr. John M Mckeown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, IL.