Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Musgrave
Dr. John Musgrave, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Warsaw, IN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Musgrave is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana, Dupont Hospital Llc and Kosciusko Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Musgrave has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. John Musgrave is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Musgrave is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Dupont Hospital Llc
Kosciusko Community Hospital
Lutheran Hosp -Indiana, Fort Wayne, In
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Musgrave, MD - General Surgery in Fort Wayne, IN, in this video.
Dr. John Musgrave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.