Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Oshea has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I would not choose this doctor again. He was rude and combative. As I tried to explain symptoms he repeatedly snapped "Why didn't you mention that before?" It was as if he was terribly displeased with my prioritization of the presentation of the symptoms. One of the symptoms I HAD mentioned earlier in the conversation, but he interrupted me and talked over me - clearly didn't think what I was saying at the time was important enough to listen to. This was the first (and last) visit I had with him. If you have something straight-forward (broken arm, cut requiring stitches, something obvious) he may be fine. If you are coming to him because you know something is wrong but you just are not sure what, you will walk away feeling as though you wasted your money and time and his time as well. Disappointed and confused by his actions beyond words.
Dr. Oshea is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Rockford
Dr. John M Oshea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Of Clinton Iowa Plc, 915 13th Ave N, Clinton, IA
Dr. John M Oshea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, IA.