Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Owens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John M Owens has the following 17 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Dr. John M Owens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John M Owens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
DR. OWENS IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND HE WAS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ME. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AND FELT VERY SECURE ABOUT HIS DECISIONS ON MY BROKEN ARM. HIS STAFF IS ANOTHER SITUATION. THEY ARE THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. THE PERSON WHO RECOMMENDED DR. OWENS TOLD ME TO TRY AND IGNORE THE STAFF....NOW I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT. IN ALL MY YEARS OF DEALING WITH STAFFING EMPLOYEES OF DOCTORS , WHETHER IT WAS MY MOM, AUNTS, HUSBANDS OR MYSELF, I HAVE NEVER RUN INTO THE MOST HORRIBLE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. IF YOU CAN GET THROUGH HIS STAFF, DR. OWENS IS WORTH THE VISIT. IF NOT, RUN TO ANOTHER DOCTOR.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1989
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. John M Owens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Jersey Orthopedic Spec, 106 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Owens in this video.
Dr. John M Owens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.