Dr. John M Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Price?

Dont walk, run from this man!!

My close relative had gastric bypass surgery, which was thoroughly botched by this man. My relative has had nothing but problems and poor health ever since. Avoid this "Dr." like the plague that he is!! !

They don't make them any better than Dr. Price

I had my surgery almost 5 year ago. Dr. Price and his staff are awesome. They are very professional and personal. They made me feel very comfortable and were available to answer any questions that I have had. I had since move out of state and I still come see them when I come to town for my followup visits. If you are considering any type of bariatric services I would definitely recommend them.

Staff changing to much went to another dr

I kept getting the run around with these doctors, the office staff kept changing, made me uncomfortable in seeing this group