Dr. J Purcell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Purcell?

Waste of time and money

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Mislead about how much their treatments would cost. Not only did I spend more than I thought I would, very unsatisfied. Had to seek treatment elsewhere.

Teenage Acne

Posted on August 15th, 2016

We met with Dr.Purcell and he was very god with my daughter and understood her struggle with self esteem because of her acne. She continues to receive treatment and is showing some progress. He has an excellent bedside manner.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Purcell is courteous and apparently knows his trade but his office staff is terrible, lazy, makes mistakes, etc. except nurse Jocelyn

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Capital Skin provides excellent, effective, efficient skin care in a comfortable and friendly environment. I have recommended Dr. Purcell to many family and friends and will continue to do so.

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Was having hair loss problems, he pretty much said "here's a prescription" and left. Wasn't with me for more than 5 minutes and dismissed my problems. Was very dissapointed, especially because I drove an hour out to see him, definetly not going back.

bad listener, fast freezer

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Today my 10 year old son visited Dr. Purcell. Dr. Purcell did not listen to all of my concerns. He quickly pulled out his freeze gun and sprayed away without confirming with me the plans for my son. Then Dr. Purcell left the room and when I was asking questions to the nurse, I was told she did not know the answer to my questions but I could probably look them up on the web. I asked if Dr. Purcell would know these answers and the nurse just stared at me and then we were dismissed. I will not return to this office.

Highly sensitive to Patient's Needs

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Dr. Purcell is one who holds extreme interest in the care and treatment of a patient. He demonstrates this through his sincere personna and many, open questions. I feel comfortable and assured when taking his advice and overall concerns for my well-being.

Posted on October 4th, 2017