Dr. John Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Reynolds?

None Better

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is in a class by himself. I've been a lung transplant patient at Duke for 4 years. I have never a more caring, compassionate medical professional, and I can assure you that I've met a cast of thousands! He has fantastic bedside manner but he does not not pull any punches. He delivers the "bad news" in a very straight forward manner but always leaves you with a positive feeling about going forward. Would put my life in his hands at any time and know in my heart that I've made the right decision. He is the BEST!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2010

Dr. Reynolds is the best doctor I have seen. He is caring, considerate, and easy to get ahold of. He knows what he is doing and has the best bedside manner. He is always honest and straight forward, and always does things to make me the most comfortable. The entire hospital knows who he is and agrees that he is a great doctor. I have never been more confident in a doctor than I am with him.

Posted on November 17th, 2017