John Robertson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen John Robertson?

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Dr Robertson has been treating my son for 2 years, he is very caring towards his patients and the family. He takes the time to listen to tor concerns or any problems that they are having. We recently had to do a gbutton, and it was recomended multiple times by other physicians and he wanted to make sure it was the right call before jumping into it, he weighs all the options with his patients and always puts them first. Our son gets sick a lot and no matter what we can call him and he is always available to help him. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a pulmonary Dr, he is truly one of the best.

Dr. Robertson is the best!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Robertson was extremely detailed in his examination, and very thorough in his explanation regarding my son's condition. Dr. Robertson is an excellent physician, and I appreciate his professional, and courteous demeanor.

Finally some answers

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

After complete frustration with my 7 year old's sinus, breathing and sleeping problems, and continuous medications being prescribed. Dr. Robertson helped us. My child can breath again and is sleeping like a child should. Very thorough and patient. Highly recommended.

Excellent place

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Wonderful staff, super friendly, excellent physicians.

Dr. with a plan of action

Posted on May 8th, 2013

My 11 yr. old granddaughter has severe allergies and asthma. From the very first visit he took the time to listen to her symptoms and came up with a plan of action. If one plan of treatment didnot help fully he had another. He is very reasuring,has an excellent bedside manor and is a great diagnostic physician. He gets to know the patient and he calms there fears.(nothing is more frighting then a child that can not breathe). I would recommend him to anyone who needs a pediatric pulmonologist.

Great Doc!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr. Robertson is fantastic. The best part of this office is how quickly you are able to get an appointment. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Dr. Robertson is wonderful with children. He is also extremely intelligent. My baby girl has been having breathing problems since the day she was born. I have see hundreds of docs but was never able to get an answer. Dr. Robertson was able to finally provide me with an answer and has my daughter on a treatment plan. As a monther, I want to know what my child has and Dr. Robertson did a phenomenal job of keeping me informed. I would def recommend him!

Awesome

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Robertson is an amazing doctor. He really spends time with the patient. My daughter is a patient of him and she used to be scared to go to the doctor but not with Dr. Robertson. He is wonderful with children!

Best Pediatric Pulmonologist Around

Posted on July 12th, 2010

We have been seeing him for 3 years and he is such a pleasure to see each time. He takes his time and listens to his patients or in my case, the parents! Having him at 2 locations, Houston and Sugar Land makes it convenient to serve his patients too. His staff is really helpful and show concern with any questions you may have also. Their call back time is great!The Landry's

Posted on September 30th, 2009

He is very ask the patiant what is wrong not the parents. I wanted to know how bad my asthma was. He asked how much testing I wanted to go through. Very nice man and so is the office staff.

Posted on September 13th, 2017