Have you seen John M Ross?

Our family loves him!

Dr. Ross has been our Pediatrician for almost 15 years. Would highly recommend. Staff is friendly and efficient. He takes whatever time necessary and answers all my questions. Our kids love him.

Wonderful Pediatrician!

We'll definitely be back to see him. Kids loved him. Listened to all my concerns. Very happy with this office.

Love him!

He's been our Pediatrician for about 10 years. Won't see anyone else. Our children love him. We never feel rushed and he always answers all my questions. Staff is great.Highly recommend!

Great!

Our kids love going to see him! He talks to them. Not at them. Anewer all our questions. No complaints. Staff very nice and helpful.

Great Doc.

Outstanding pediatrician! My children actually look forward to seeing him. Great staff.

Great!

Outstanding experience. Our children love Dr. Ross. Staff are great.

Our family loves Dr. Ross!

He has been our Pediatrician for many years. Always listens and very helpful. He sees all 3 of our children and they love him. His new office is outstanding. His receptionist is super friendly. When I called with a sick child she got me in within an hour. So glad he moved to his new office. Much friendlier. My kids actually look forward to going to see the doctor!

GREAT DOC! KIDS LOVE HIM!

I have 4 yr old triplets!And in the past, Dr. visits can be "eventful."But Dr. Ross made it a great visit. He was calm,listened to me AND the kids-I was impressed with how he took his time with each one.Only 2 were sick and #3 was feeling left out and was getting cranky.So, Dr. Ross let her "help" with the exams and computer! He was wonderful about it even though I know it probably made him late the rest of the afternoon-but it made MY day so much easier! He treated my "sickies", who got better in just a few days,with knowledge, understanding and humor. And the "kidlets"(as he calls them) keep asking me if they're sick because they want to see the "fun" doctorman!THANK YOU DR> ROSS!

He's the best!

We have been seeing Dr. Ross for about 12 years. He has always been kind and generous with his time. He even stopped by to see me when he heard I was in the hospital following an accident. Just stopped in---It meant alot to me that he would take the time. He has always been "on top" of what illnesses and calamities our kids have had. Just an overall GREAT doctor and we are so thankful he's here in Palestine

Dr. Ross is great however his office staff is horrible

My children have seen Dr. Ross since the day they were born. He has tended to their every need and concern. My children are 13 and 12 now.My son takes medicine for ADD. His medicine has not changed in 2yrs. It works for him and his health is fine. Dr. Ross has been the only one to see him and prescribe the medicine to him. He would see him once a year.My son only has 7 wks left of school this year. We are living/working out of state and my husband drove to Dr. Ross office to find out they would not give him the medicine without seeing my son.The office staff would not reason with me at all when I called and explained the situation. My son has seen this Dr. for 13 YEARS. All I needed was one more prescription for the school year and they refused. They would not even let me talk to one of the other doctors in the office.Jamie and Brooke were the two that I spoke with today and I will never go to his office again because of his staff.The staffs best intrest was not in my child or his well being. It was more about their procedures. When they admitted themselves that my son had not seen the Dr twice the previous 2 years before to get his medicine and they just wrote the prescription out every month. They violated their own rules for 2 years and choose now to enforce them with only 7 weeks left of school.

John M Ross is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palestine, TX.