Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Williams MD
Dr. John M Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Bethlehem, PA and Bethlehem, PA (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Williams is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Warren Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. John M Williams has 4 locations
2597 Schoenersville Rd Ste 301A
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Book Online Now
Dr. John M Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John M Williams has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. John M Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Williams - Posted on August 22nd, 2012
I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams. He is caring and competent.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Williams - Posted on November 28th, 2010
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. John M Williams Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John M Williams
Dr. John Williams graduated from Rutgers Medical School in 1981 and is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedic surgery and the care of the older adult. He was a staff orthopedic surgeon at the Naval Training Center and received a Navy Commendation Medal while on active duty from 1986 to 1990.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John M Williams, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Bethlehem, PA, in this video.
Dr. John M Williams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.