- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Macey Jr has 2 locations
Dr. John W Macey Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John W Macey Jr has the following 27 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Birth Control
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Female Infertility
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Sterilization Reversal
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. John W Macey Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John W Macey Jr
I am a Nashville native. I attended Vanderbilt University undergraduate and medical school. I then returned to practice in Nashville after internship and residency in North Carolina. I have a wife and three kids. I appreciate and respect my patients' individual opinions, values, and concerns. My practice is the culmination of a lifelong journey in helping women with their obstetric and gynecologic needs. I try never to hurry. I want my patients to be educated about all the options available, so that they are comfortable that they are getting the best care available. I have a reputation for taking a lot of time with patients. That comes with being careful, I guess. I get to help fix a multitude of maladies both medical and surgical, yet seldom are my patients really sick. My job is to keep them healthy and diagnose problems before it’s too late. I take away pain and restore fertility and normalize pelvic function. I am truly blessed.