Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John H Macfarlane has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John H Macfarlane has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John H Macfarlane has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John H Macfarlane is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I watched this "doctor" in action when I was present for my family member's delivery. He said little to no words when he would come in to evaluate the mother (even when there were complications during the delivery), he was extremely rude to the nurses caring for the mother, the delivery ended in a c-section and the child being sent to another hospital via hellicopter due to complications during the c-section. He was extremely rude when discussing the complications of the delivery with the mother and family and basically said it was for the pediatrician to figure out why the baby didn't do well. This poor excuse for a human being doesn't care about his patients or the child he is delivering... beware!! And for the review I read stating he "knows his stuff", I'll warn the readers now he does not! I've been a neonatal intensive care nurse for years and have assisted in many high risk deliveries, I could not be more appalled by his choices throughout the delivery!! By the way, no one has been able to figure out why this baby did so poorly at delivery... all tests were negative and this was a completely healthy pregnancy.
36 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. John H Macfarlane accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn H Macfarlane Md, 106 Main St, Wareham, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Macfarlane in this video.
Dr. John H Macfarlane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wareham, MA.