Dr. John R Maddalozzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Maddalozzo?

Greatest Doc ever

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Maddalozzo is a very skilled ENT surgeon. His knowledge, dedication to patients and families are outstanding! Very precise!!! His personality gives warm vibes to decrease stress in young patients reassuring the great positive treatment outcome.Will always strongly recommend him in the future. Very thankful for his care of my daughter. God Bless him and his hands.

Patients

Very concerned doctor. Very thorough surgeon. Wonderful personality. Will surprise him soon, so he can see his patient again. Two at time of surgery, now he's 27.

Chloe Mae Finch

God Bless you for taking care of our granddaughter Chloe Mae Finch. Because of your gifted hands and knowledge she was able to spend her 1st Christmas at home with family. She is doing wonderful. We received the best Christmas Present ever. Thank you does not seem like enough to say.

great doctor

My son had surgery at 7 months old and he did a fabulous job. My first impression of the doctor was almost arrogance but then further time with him proved he really knew his stuff in the area of branchial cleft issues that my son had and he was trying to put me at ease telling me how often he had seen this issue. His staff treated me like family and I felt as if the doctor did too. I would highly recommend this doctor. I would like to add that my neighbor who is a nurse had tubes put in by him on her son and was very satisfied with his care.

We love Dr. Maddalozzo. He is the best and that is that. I can't believe it has taken us so long to do this rating because our son has been seeing Dr. Maddalozzo since birth; he is 28 mos. now and we've felt this way ever since. I guess it is the lack of sleep that comes with having two boys only 18 months apart in age. When we were freaking out over our son's care, Dr. Maddalozzo calmed us down with his matter-of-fact attitude, his down-to-earth manners and his vast knowledge of his practice area. This guy has a great reputation amongst other doctors so this says a lot about him. We triple recommend him.

Review from Frances C. Venezia, Coral Gables, Fl, mother of child saved by Dr.

Dr. J. Maddalozzo has demonstrated the utmost of professionalism, concern and extraordinary knowledge in the field of Branchial Cleft Anomalies. My son almost died this year and Dr. Maddalozzo and his team removed the Branchial Cleft Anomaly #3 and had to take life-saving steps by ligating his left jugular vein due to the improper and inept medical care he received in Miami, Florida. My 19 y.o. son is recuperating thanks to Dr. Maddalozzo who called me numerous times from Chicago with information, his opinion of studies and recrods we sent to him. Should either of my children require similar surgery, Dr. Maddalozzo is thee choice and we'll travel from Miami to Chicago without a second thought!!! The staff is exceptional and Children's Memorial is phenomenal....The Best of Care by Dr. Maddalozzo and Children's Memorial!!!

World-class surgeon in Chicago

I recently did an extensive literature review to help find the very best surgeon for my 19 y.o. nephew with a rare congenital anomaly of the neck. His local physicians in Miami were mystified with his condition of a piriform fistula of the third branchial arch and could not formulate a concise treatment plan due to a lack of experience with this particular problem. Through wonderful fortune and internet research, we found Dr.Maddalozzo. We did an initial telephone conference with him and later an office visit followed by surgery.We found him to be extremely knowledgeable, decisive, approachable,and as it turns out,one of the world's premier surgeons on this type of anomaly. My nephew was recently operated on by Dr.Maddalozzo and his superb team of surgeons at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago. The surgery had unusual and unforeseen complications that were successfully handled with such skill and deftness. The outcome was a total success with only a 2 day hospital stay and a complete and expeditious recovery. We steadfastly believe that my nephew would not have been alive today if we had chosen anyone but Dr. Maddalozo and his team.