Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Maiorca
Dr. John Maiorca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Puyallup, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Tacoma, WA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Maiorca is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospita, Tacoma General Hospital and St. Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Maiorca has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Maiorca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospita
Tacoma General Hospital
St. Joseph Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1976
Dr. John Maiorca accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Maiorca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.