Dr. Joseph J Maljovec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Maljovec?

Loved him he was an excellent dr when I had my daughter

He was very nice.

Just an overall well rounded doctor!

Excellant physician !!!

I love Dr. Maljovec....

My last pregnancy was high-risk and he not only kept in touch with me, he slipped me into his schedule before he went home when I was concerned about something and referred me to specialists in Pittsburgh. We had a mix up in scheduling and I missed an appointment. He had his office call me to see if I was all right. He saw me frequently (as things for me could have gone very wrong at any second) and was very patient and kind. He once just saw the look on my face when we were discussing a c-section and asked me if I was scared.Baby and I survived the pregnancy and delivery with flying colors and she's going to be two next month. Dr. Maljovec was amazing. I couldn't have IMAGINED better care.

22 yr patient

I have been a patient of Dr Maljovec for 22 yrs and I have had nothing less than the best care from him and his staff, I have had five babies two of which he delivered two Dr Fino delivered and one that Janet (the nurse midwife) delivered. All of my care provided by Dr Maljovec has been Professionalism, Respect, Care, Concern and his listening skills are awsome he gave me options when he cared for me and was there through difficult times. Yes I can say that Dr Maljovec and his staff including the late Eloise Gamola who was the head of the Healthy Beginning's program, and was also the lactation consultant and she was a wonderful Nurse and person. I wouldn't go anywhere else.