Dr. John Malouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Malouf?

Posted on November 15th, 2016

This guy is extremely rude and if he doesn't see dollar signs in your future treatment he will tell you he no longer wants to see you as a patient. I waited for 2.5 hours my first visit and he mentioned that I should consider surgery for problems I would have in the near future with glaucoma or cataracts. I went back to him within probably 2 years for a new glasses prescription. He told me he didn't need to see me again and to find another doctor, my eyes were fine and I don't need surgery. I was shocked to say the least.

Professional and caring

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Malouf has attended to my fathers throat cancer, removed my tonsils as an adult and also extracted both my children's tonsils and adenoids as 3 year olds. His professional and caring manner was really appreciated. He answered our call on a Saturday when our little one was struggling post op. He went above and beyond his call as a surgeon, and I have no hesitation in recommending him to future patients.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Great staff!! What the doctor lacks, his staff makes up for.

Has No Respect for Patients

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I think he probably had good qualifications however I feel he has no respect for his patients. He obviously feels his time is valuable but yours is not. I have never had less than a 1 hour wait and most times it is much more than that. In general his staff is friendly except for one of the women at the front desk. She is not friendly and in fact is rude. Every Dr. I have ever been to is willing to speak to you on the phone, but not Dr. Malouf. I assume this is because he can't charge you for that.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Friendly staff and a doctor that is thorough and attentive.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Even though my total time in the office was a little over 2 hours, I was very satisfied with the care and attention I was given by the Dr and his staff. I recommend this office.

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

Everything went well until I requested for the doctor to call me at home the day before my eye surgery. I was having some concerns and thought it was best to address it to him. I was told very rudely by his Office Manager, he does not take calls from his patient nor returns them, that if I had any issues to talk to her about it. Excuse me! Where is the patient and doctor 'Privacy Act'? I told her, she was not the person I wanted to discuss my concerns and since I can not speak to the doctor, I would just cancel my procedures. If a doctor can not take time to speak to a patient - specially before going to surgery then he or she should not be called doctors. What a great deception!

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I felt like I was being rushed and the answers to my questions were inconsistent and thought he was rude,

What A True Professional!

Posted on May 10th, 2012

When I called to get in to see him, his staff got me in very promptly. Upon arrival to the office, I filled out the standard forms and immediately noticed how corteous his staff was. They verified my insurance and took me straight back to get have my eyes examined. The technicians were courteous and professional, and knew what they were doing. The Equipment they used was very new, and advanced. Then, after my eyes were dilated, The Doctor Malouf came in and immediately greeted me. The exam was pleasant, and he seemed very caring and knowledgeable about my eye problem. He came off as very caring, and took all the time I needed to answer my questions. We are lucky to have Doctors of his caliber in Corpus Christi!

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Very Busy office but well worth the wait. Dr. Malouf is a very knowledgeable and his staff is awesome. Quality care is what you get here and that is what matters most.

Posted on September 15th, 2017