Dr. John H Mani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John H Mani?

The Best!

Dr Mani is the "BEST" Urologist in the area. I would not go or recommend any other. He is the best all around physician to see..

Dr. Mani Excellent Urologist

Dr. Mani is an excellent Urologist far superior than the other Urologist I have been to. I had surgery by Dr. Mani last week and it was like an entire new experience from the other five surgeries I had by another Urologist. Dr. Mani explains everything in full detail and has to best bedside manners of any doctor. I had no problems, no bleeding which is expected with the type of surgery I had. I cannot say enough about him he goes way beyond and above of most other doctors. Just saying thank you and bless you Dr. Mani

Absolute worst front office staff ever!

Doctor Mani is a great guy, but his front office is the absolute worst. If he cleans house I would give him a five star rating. Due to his office staff incompetence, I had no choice but to find another doctor. Very sad because I liked Dr Mani.