Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Mantle has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
Through decades of serious health issues with my mother and personal needs since, Dr. Mantle has proved himself over and over again. Without a doubt one of the most experienced doctors in this country; and I believe, probably in the entire world. Always courteous, kind, well-meaning and considerate enough of patient's needs and fears to be there for them when needed.
49 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. John A Mantle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Consultants, 701 University Blvd E Ste 400, Tuscaloosa, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Mantle in this video.
Dr. John A Mantle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.