Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Marcum
Dr. John Marcum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Obstetrics. Dr. Marcum is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Parkland Health Center Farmington. He speaks English.
Dr. John Marcum has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Marcum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Parkland Health Center Farmington
34 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. John Marcum accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJOHN D MARCUM MD, 13025 Pagada Pkwy, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. John Marcum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.