Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Marini
Dr. John Marini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, WI, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Saint Paul, MN . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Marini is affiliated with Regions Hospital, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Hudson Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Marini has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. John Marini has the following 9 expertise
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Artificial Respiration
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Dr. John Marini is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Marini and his team arrived in my daughters hospital room and intubated her when she was almost completely unable to breathe. He shared with me a few days later that we almost lost my daughter. The whole experience was scary and amazing. I am so glad his team was there at Regions as they saved my daughters life. She is now a freshman in college. I am forever indebted to the fine Dr.'s and Nurses at Regions Hospital.
Dr. Marini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
North Memorial Medical Center
Healtheast St John's Hospital
Regions Hospital - St Paul
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
40 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Marini in this video.
Dr. John Marini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, WI.