Dr. John B Martinie Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John B Martinie?

Patient

Dr Martinie performed liver surgery on me and did so without complications. He and his staff were concerned and gave me the best care and exceeded expectione.

Excellent experience

I made an appointment less than a week ago for a 3pm appointment. I was taken back on schedule. I was initially evaluated by a nurse while Dr. Martinie reviewed the records I brought with me. He called my referring physician with a question while I was there. I fully expected that he would want to operate, but instead offered me alternatives. Dr, Martinie was very kind, fully answered my questions and even explained what I was seeing on the cat scans he reviewed. I would recommend any friend to see this doctor.

Pancreatic surgery turned into nightmare. my father buried on post op day 32.

Operating on the elderly

Why would this surgeon do a liver resection on a patient that has liver cancer under these conditions:1. Patient is 83 years old.2. Patient had lung cancer 4 years ago.3. Patient had pneunomia 3 months ago.4. Patient had a heart attack 20 years ago and has stents.5. Patient was diagnosed with liver cancer 1 year ago and told to get hospice care(which is what he should have done)Now this patient has been lying in the ICU for 8 days - had a post op heart attack and seems to be semicomatose. On a ventilator with a tracheal tube and looking very ill.