Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Marucheck has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John T Marucheck has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. John T Marucheck has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
My husband and I have been seeing John for over 20 years; he has meticulously cared for us, referred us as needed, followed up even though he might not be the primary contact during a specific illness - and never fails to take all the time he needs, as though he didnt have another appointment. Unfailingly cheerful and friendly; works with you as a person and really seems to want to know as much about you and your concerns as he does about your chart and tests - which he is also paying close attention to - genuinely seems to like his patients; and while its clear he's the smartest guy in the room - really takes the time to listen, explain and brainstorm treatment with his patients. i sleep better knowing he is my doctor.
Dr. Marucheck is an outstanding doctor who takes time with his patients. He takes the time to find out about you. He seems to really care about your health and wellbeing. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely nice. He is "old school" in that he treats you like an individual and not just a number, uses your name in conversation and remembers your treatment history. I normally hate going to see the doctor but I dont mind going to see Dr Marucheck. I would recommend him to anyone. As long as we are both around, he will be my primary care physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Marucheck for many years. I have always found him to be caring and professional. Once a condition goes beyond his level of expertiece, he immediately has his staff set up an appointment for you with the appropriate specialist. Dr. Marucheck and his nurse have both called me proactively after I have been seen in the office to follow-up and verify that my condition has improved.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Oklahoma Department Of Health
Dr. John T Marucheck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Hills Internal Medicine, 3320 Wake Forest Rd Ste 310, Raleigh, NC
Dr. John T Marucheck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.