Dr. John Massimino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Massimino?

Posted on December 20th, 2014

He is a con artist, and a disgrace to the field of medicine. Beware of him.

One of the Best psychiatrists I have ever known

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I first met Dr Massimino almost 30 years ago at the "John Henry Foundation". My Father had just died, I was caring for my frail mentally ill Mother. I was overloaded, depressed to the point of suicide, and practically destitute. I don't have words to express the level of compassionate care I received from Dr Rick and his amazing staff. When we had no food, the John Henry Foundation fed us. When I had no money for psychiatric treatment of my depression, Dr Massimino saw me free of charge. His staff helped me get my social security disability benefits reinstated. I attended group therapy, received psychiatric care, medication and legal assistance. There is no doubt in my mind that I'd be long dead had I not had access to Dr Massimino and the John Henry Foundation. Dr Rick and the John Henry Foundation helped me find the tools I needed to rebuild my life. I was grateful and lucky to have been a part of this wonderful organization, first as a patient and finally as a volunteer.

A