Dr. John D Mastrobattista Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Mastrobattista?

caring doctor, takes time w/ patients

went to the doctor for a second opinion regarding cataracts. I only wish I had him do the actual surgery but I live so far from his office that I opted for a local doctor. Anyway the Dr. John was polite and thorough, kind and willing to listen to the collateral issues that complicated my health.

Took the time to explain things so I knew what options I had.

Best optometrist in world.unsaved my grandmother.eye sight when had glaucoma

excellent doctor, spends a great deal of time in the examination

i can't say anything about followup, need to go back in a few months. otherwise, spent lots of time, and unlike the doctor in nj, he did not immediately schedule surgery as my vision is still pretty good. the foregoing caution and time spent with me was exactly what i was looking for. appointment was easy, his office is simple to find. the staff was very accommodating.

Excellent!!!

I have been with Dr. Mastrobattista for 12 years with macular degeneration--and have sent friends to him. He is an outstanding cataract surgeon, as I am told by other eye docs who have seen his work on me. He is human, caring, dedicated and very smart.

Excellent eye doctor, very busy practice

I've got some complicated vision issues and an acute lack of patience, and have been through a ton of eye doctors as a result. Dr. Mastrobattistia is the best eye doctor I've ever had, hands down. I am so thankful to have found a professional who is direct, honest and sure-handed. His receptionist has never been anything but curtious and professional. For those who have personality issues with the Doctor or his receptionist, I'd like to suggest a therapist as opposed to an ophthalmologist. Neither party is their to hold your hand or befriend you. This is a very busy practice for good reason - he's a great doctor. I'd recommend him without hesitation to anyone in need of an ophthalmologist.