Dr. John Maul Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Maul?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Went on a Tuesday. Diagnosed bronchitis. Gave me a z-pack for 5 days. Called them back on Friday to tell them I need more antibiotics or different. Oh heck no, they wanted me to come back in and pay another $150 in case I have something different. If that's the case it was misdiagnosed the first time. This is the second time I have gone to this doctor and they want $150 to follow u this is the second time I have gone to this doctor and they want $150 to follow up. I am going back to my old doctor even though they are 20 miles away so that I am not constantly spending money when they can call in a prescription. My old doctor was an $80 visit not 150. That's way too much money for a DO, I pay way less for an M.D.

Posted on September 9th, 2016