Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John P Mcbryde has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Was impressed by my recent visit to the ER, which was a new experience for me. The staff at Waxhaw were quick to respond and were really wonderful all around. I was especially impressed with Dr McBryde. I hadn't showered, I was a bit testy, not wanting to be in the ER (of course) and a little over concerned with things. He calmed me by offering the tests I needed. (or swore I needed), spoke in depth about my concerns and then went the extra mile and at the end of a shift, stayed to speak to me about the results or to say " I told you so, its just stress.." It was refreshing, which I am guessing isn't normal to find in an ER?? He's passionate about what he does, the character of overall health in lieu of mere disease treatment and it shows.
26 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Cook County Hospital
Dr. John P Mcbryde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Medical Center, 1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC
Dr. John P Mcbryde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.