Dr. John P Mcbryde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John P Mcbryde?

Was impressed by my recent visit to the ER, which was a new experience for me. The staff at Waxhaw were quick to respond and were really wonderful all around. I was especially impressed with Dr McBryde. I hadn't showered, I was a bit testy, not wanting to be in the ER (of course) and a little over concerned with things. He calmed me by offering the tests I needed. (or swore I needed), spoke in depth about my concerns and then went the extra mile and at the end of a shift, stayed to speak to me about the results or to say " I told you so, its just stress.." It was refreshing, which I am guessing isn't normal to find in an ER?? He's passionate about what he does, the character of overall health in lieu of mere disease treatment and it shows.

Dr. McBryde is trully an amazing doctor. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Type 2 Diabetes