Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John D Mccaffery
Dr. John D Mccaffery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck and Otolaryngology. Dr. Mccaffery is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital. Dr. Mccaffery has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John D Mccaffery has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Showing 3 of 7
Dr. Mccaffrey was quick to diagnosis the cancer, which was wonderful. However follow through has been lacking - waiting for tests/results, needing to repeatedly call and ask what next, and staff getting snappy when we called to give a little push or get more information. It's been a month since the initial diagnosis, so I don't think we have been inordinately impatient in asking what's next.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Mccaffery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. John D Mccaffery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanta Barbara Internal Medical Group, 5333 Hollister Ave Ste 201, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. John D Mccaffery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.