Dr. John Mccahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mccahan?

Best physician in Montana!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

I've been one of Dr. McCahan's patients for several years now. I normally don't write reviews, but after reading the only negative review on this site, I am compelled to give others a true representation of him. I have had RA and fibromyalgia for years, so I have seen several rheumatologists along the way. Many of them were excellent doctors, but until I started seeing Dr. McCahan, I never felt that any of them understood pain. In my opinion, his accident made him able to sympathize with his patients. Also, when I came to Bozeman, I was in bad shape. Although it's been a slow process, he has finally got me to healthier point and decreased my medication as well. Wow! You won't find a better or more compassionate doctor in Montana. His nurse (Colleen) is equally caring and compassionate, as is the office staff.

Best physician in Montana!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I scheduled my appointment weeks in advance. The office called the day before and had to move the time because of a staff meeting!! Dr. McCahan was condescending, did not listen and did not know what he was talking about. Told me he definitely did not think I had an auto-immune disease and then called me back after the blood tests came back and had to recant his opinion. Even after the blood tests confirmed an auto-immune process he still did not seemed to want to listen to my symptoms.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Does not know what he is doing

Posted on February 7th, 2017