Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mccluskey
Dr. John Mccluskey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mccluskey is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mccluskey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
They are not professional there. I had to point out ringworm on my grandpa that they overlooked. When we returned to have them check it, they didn't. We were charged anyway. I called the office who said it was my Grandfather's fault for not mentioning this. He has Alzheimer's, this doctor diagnosed it, yet they expect him to remember what should be in his chart. The office staff was VERY rude and I plan to contact his insurance provider and look for someone else!
Dr. Mccluskey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
35 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. John Mccluskey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Michael McCluskey MD, 1625 Columbia St, Chula Vista, CA
Dr. John Mccluskey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.