Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Mcconnell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I saw Dr McConnell after a failed first repair by another Dallas surgeon. I tried to 'live' for 3 years with an unstable shoulder and chronic severe pain, Dr McConnell repaired what was missed by the first surgeon. I am now kicking butt in physical therapy and I'm literally pain free. I would refer my own children to Dr McConnell !
Dr. McConnell is a very caring doctor that listens to the patient without any pre-judgement of how and why the patient was injured. After exams, xrays and/or other testing is when Dr. McConnell makes a cautious decision on the patients injury/injuries. How do I know this, because I'm a patient of his that is very pleased of how my ankle surgery came out. Yes, I will admit that the wait time is not good, but once your able to get into a room and Dr. McConnell comes in.. he's all ears. I have no complaints. When I had my ankle surgery every went very well. My knee surgery is still up in the air, not because of Dr. McConnell but due to my Worker's Comp Adjuster whom stopped my approved surgery by the outsource company that the adjuster uses to determine if the surgery is deemed necessary or unnecessary. Dr. McConnell did all that he could medically legal to get the adjuster to agree to pay, but the adjuster still has not let go of her "denial" special stamp just for me.
Office staff my question does any one know what is going on? waited over an hour to see him very poor time management skills, I thought he was quite arrogant and he would not listen to my concerns and kept just pushing for a surgery I wanted to try everything before surgery but all he wanted to do was surgery, just from my visit I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.
Dr. Mcconnell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. John C Mcconnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMc Connell Orthopedics, 4725 Wellington St, Greenville, TX
Dr. John C Mcconnell is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greenville, TX.