Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mcdonnold II DO
Dr. John Mcdonnold II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Katy, TX, with another office in Brenham, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mcdonnold is affiliated with St Marks Medical Center and Christus St. Catherine S Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mcdonnold II has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. John Mcdonnold II has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John Mcdonnold II has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. John Mcdonnold II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mcdonnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Marks Medical Center
Christus St. Catherine S Hospital
30 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1983
Dr. John Mcdonnold II Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Mcdonnold II's office for more information.
701 S Fry Rd Katy, TX : (281) 599-5700
2455 Clay Creek Rd Brenham, TX : (979) 251-8210
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Mcdonnold II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.