- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Cornerstone Hospital Of Southwest Louisiana
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Mcginity has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John M Mcginity has the following 1 expertise
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. John M Mcginity Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John M Mcginity
Dr. Mcginity graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1989. Dr. Mcginity works in Alexandria, LA and specializes in General Surgery. Dr. Mcginity is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center and Cornerstone Hospital Of Southwest Louisiana.