Dr. John F Mcgovern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John F Mcgovern?

Great Doctor, Great Person

Dr McGovern has been able to relate with and help me in a manner unmatched by any other medical care Ive ever received. The human connection I have been able to establish with him is truly extraordinary. When I began seeing Dr McGovern, I was 22 years old, I had dropped out of college, and I lacked hope. Through his help, I was able to return to college, graduate w/ my bachelors, and I am now in a profoundly different place. To say Ive accomplished a 180-degree turn-around could in fact be an understatement! I owe a countless amount of gratitude to Dr. John McGovern as a doctor and as a person.

Excellent....Highly recommended from Kansas

Ijust want to thank you so much for your accurate diagnosis and treatment of my son. He was 7 when you first saw him at Menninger's in Topeka, KS. He is now 16 taking his medication and thriving. I cannot express my gratitude to you, you were the only Dr. who truly got through to him and we think about you often.

Dr. John F Mcgovern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.