Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John McGreevey III
Dr. John McGreevey III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Needham, MA and Boston, MA (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. McGreevey is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John McGreevey III has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Gene Therapy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. McGreevey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital of the University of PA
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
12 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. John McGreevey III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John McGreevey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.